Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Cara Newman wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 00:27
Kyle Diaz wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 00:26 Dududduududuuuuufuududu *birb is here to wreck the day*
What is birb? Who is birb? When is birb? Where is birb?
I wish I knew :fool:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
😂

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
😂


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: It's my favorite emoji

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:thinking: dont sue me please


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kyle Diaz wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 00:33 :thinking: dont sue me please
meh too late. Just don't be surprised when you get a $5000 dollar bill in the mail tomorrow

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no Kyle stop getting yourself in trouble

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
whats going on now?

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Idek

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.