Last person to post wins!
I wish I knew
Last person to post wins!
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Last person to post wins!
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Last person to post wins!
meh too late. Just don't be surprised when you get a $5000 dollar bill in the mail tomorrow
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Last person to post wins!
whats going on now?
a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.
Last person to post wins!
Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.