Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

doing pretty good, working on a paper. hbu?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Quite good, I only need to do one starter and a lot from NaNoWriMo

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ooh good luck!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good luck to you too!

I'm interested, where could I publish a book like for others to read and maybe sell🤔😁

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh there's this site called Reedsy that helps with that kind of stuff, and another one who's name I forgot but my English teacher uses it to publish the stories and stuff kids write in her class.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh cool, I know about Ficbook for fanfics, and I know about Wattpad

Le people are leaving me here alone😔

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le hi! I have to go soon


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le hello!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hellooo!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyyyyy


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.