Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Woooo math

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
12/3*10x=90


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow! Looks like I'm da winnerrrrrr
Last edited by Cara Newman on 2 Oct 2023, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m da winner!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No! I am

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes! i am

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No to both of you i am

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ha! Well, I am

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Haha. Wrong

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ahem- ur wrong

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"