Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

3 hey Ruth, welcome! Hullo sir Simon!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2 hi hi!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 how's it goin?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 not too shabby. You?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 same. Better than I thought it would be tbh, which is a good thing!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 woo, I should be working on replies but the inspiration isn’t there

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 I've got to get a starter out but then I'm done and have nothing to do lol. Do you wanna spitball or smth over owls? Maybe that'll help?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 I don’t know what that is but sure! Ha. I’m not doing anything but looking up fall ball outfits

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-5 just bouncing ideas. Ooh that sounds both tedious and fun lol

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”