Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

46

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
48

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
48

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
48 Asa !😍😠

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47 Ren!;) :love2: :tongue3:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
48 are you sure you wanna be here?🤔 I’m sure you’re very busy!😇

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47 ugh yeah I gotta log off really soon

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today