Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

98

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
99


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
100!
✔️Gryffinclaw point added - SK

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 WE WON YESSSSS!!!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
Yeeeeeeey well done

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
WOO-HOO!!

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 - don't forget this isn't a chat guys sorry
Last edited by Estelle Nyx on 30 Sep 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
Right. 2

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3 good bye ! ( and good luck if you continue)

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate