Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-100
Slytherpuff point Added - sk

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 woo

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
Too intense...

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
Well done

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews