Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

27

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
27

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
27 !

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
25!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26 Nooo !

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
25 yes!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26 snif

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.