30 Sep 2023, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 I’m doing alright. Looking at attire for the fall ball
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Sep 2023, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 Ohh. Yeah, I might not go to the Fall Ball
Coral Fernsby
30 Sep 2023, 18:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 it can get crazy
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Sep 2023, 18:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 When you say that, I probably won’t at all.
Coral Fernsby
30 Sep 2023, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 sometimes fun crazy! Sometimes chaotic crazy
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Sep 2023, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff