Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

1

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 woo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
uhh 0

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 I think?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 I dunno, it seemed to let the both of us, Coral and I, post at the same time

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 wow weird

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 Yeah, but I fixed it.

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 ah ok

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today