29 Sep 2023, 23:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 23:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 23:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
(im assuming that was meant to be a -4?)
(im assuming that was meant to be a -4?)
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 23:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 23:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7 yea lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”