29 Sep 2023, 22:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 pleeease let us win!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 22:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 22:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 22:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 22:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"