29 Sep 2023, 21:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 21:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 21:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 22:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 22:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"