29 Sep 2023, 15:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
29 Sep 2023, 15:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
29 Sep 2023, 16:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 @Renelle Dalton, that’s what his sign says and he’s a stubborn boy
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 16:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 16:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
29 Sep 2023, 17:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |