29 Sep 2023, 11:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 12:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
29 Sep 2023, 12:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 12:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 12:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 13:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff