29 Sep 2023, 03:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 03:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-52
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 03:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 03:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 03:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 03:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 03:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 03:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)