28 Sep 2023, 22:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Sep 2023, 22:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 22:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Sep 2023, 22:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 22:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 Sep 2023, 22:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Sep 2023, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”