Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

5

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

Ed. Ayala * First Year * Hufflepuff
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Ed. Ayala * First Year * Hufflepuff
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Ed. Ayala * First Year * Hufflepuff
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Ed. Ayala * First Year * Hufflepuff