Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

43

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
42

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
41 woo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40 I hate you guys😠

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39 never

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
38 but Rennn I'm too lovable to be hated

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today