Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Oof geometry. I actually kind of liked it but I did understand it fairly well bc of the curriculum I was using.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh. I am terrible at it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mmm not fun

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 26 Sep 2023, 12:26 Oof geometry. I actually kind of liked it but I did understand it fairly well bc of the curriculum I was using.
i actually liked Geomerty - way more than i liked algebra lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Everything in math is so basic rn! I wish we could do harder things like algebra 😩

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Once Algebra starts, you'd wish you did easier things TINY

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ugh algebra. precalc algebra is bad too, worse than calc itself

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I haven't been here in a while..

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
heyyyyyyy

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~