Blacks Forever! chat

:cheers:
My favourite character is Bella Lestrange.
Very mysterious and cruel but fascinating :love2:

Your darkness
Victoire Danell
* STA - 5 * EVA - 10 * STR - 5 * WIS - 5 * ARC - 5 * ACC - 5
Just be brave...
Koko Rivers
* STA - 5 * EVA - 4 * STR - 2 * WIS - 6 * ARC - 8 * ACC - 5

Blacks Forever! chat
I like Sirius and Regulus

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Blacks Forever! chat
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:21 :cheers:
My favourite character is Bella Lestrange.
Very mysterious and cruel but fascinating :love2:
lol. I like all! Did you signup?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Blacks Forever! chat
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:37
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:21 :cheers:
My favourite character is Bella Lestrange.
Very mysterious and cruel but fascinating :love2:
lol. I like all! Did you signup?
No, where I can do it?

Your darkness
Victoire Danell
* STA - 5 * EVA - 10 * STR - 5 * WIS - 5 * ARC - 5 * ACC - 5
Just be brave...
Koko Rivers
* STA - 5 * EVA - 4 * STR - 2 * WIS - 6 * ARC - 8 * ACC - 5

Blacks Forever! chat
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:37
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:21 :cheers:
My favourite character is Bella Lestrange.
Very mysterious and cruel but fascinating :love2:
lol. I like all! Did you signup?
No, where I can do it?
I would give you a link but i can't copy and paste. It's the same name but with signups on the end and in this forum

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Blacks Forever! chat
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:37
Koko Rivers wrote: 24 Sep 2023, 10:21 :cheers:
My favourite character is Bella Lestrange.
Very mysterious and cruel but fascinating :love2:
lol. I like all! Did you signup?
No, where I can do it?
Here

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Blacks Forever! chat
BELLA

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Blacks Forever! chat
Hey!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Blacks Forever! chat
Hey!! OMG Bellatrix is awesome!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Blacks Forever! chat
Hiiii! I also like Bella, because she may be the best villain of all and is not afraid of anything and has an ambition for power, but my favorite black guy is Sirius!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"