Last person to post wins!
I'm just bored lol
But I'll soon start replying to rps, I think I owe 5 replies atm, and I'll do code for my iNPC, maybe new banner for her too
And Twilight for sure, I'm on fourth book
But I'll soon start replying to rps, I think I owe 5 replies atm, and I'll do code for my iNPC, maybe new banner for her too
And Twilight for sure, I'm on fourth book
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Ahah thank you❤
*are you stalking? I don't think I saw you ordering
*
*are you stalking? I don't think I saw you ordering

*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Lol I'm just so interested who gave us 7 lol
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
7 what??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Someone rated us in shop as 7
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |