Last person to post wins!
Blacks? Sorry who?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:55Hey Reg! Are you a fan of the Blacks?Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:42How are you Twizzlers?
Hey all!!![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
ummmmm Regulus, Sirius etcDamion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:58Blacks? Sorry who?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:55Hey Reg! Are you a fan of the Blacks?![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Oh them! Not gonna lie I have not read the books and I stopped seeing the movie after 4th one. So... it's a little hard to comment on that.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 10:05ummmmm Regulus, Sirius etcDamion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:58Blacks? Sorry who?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:55Hey Reg! Are you a fan of the Blacks?![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
oh man! You should! I follow the fancasted actors and Sirius and Regulus are soooooo cute!Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:01Oh them! Not gonna lie I have not read the books and I stopped seeing the movie after 4th one. So... it's a little hard to comment on that.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 10:05ummmmm Regulus, Sirius etcDamion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:58Blacks? Sorry who?![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
I see!! Idk if I will see the movies or read the books.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:15oh man! You should! I follow the fancasted actors and Sirius and Regulus are soooooo cute!Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:01Oh them! Not gonna lie I have not read the books and I stopped seeing the movie after 4th one. So... it's a little hard to comment on that.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 10:05ummmmm Regulus, Sirius etc
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I'm good, how about you Mysti?Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:42How are you Twizzlers?
Hey all!!![]()
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I am good tooLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:32I'm good, how about you Mysti?Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 09:42How are you Twizzlers?
Hey all!!![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
well youtube and pinterest have alot of the fancasted stuffDamion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:29I see!! Idk if I will see the movies or read the books.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:15oh man! You should! I follow the fancasted actors and Sirius and Regulus are soooooo cute!Damion White wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 11:01Oh them! Not gonna lie I have not read the books and I stopped seeing the movie after 4th one. So... it's a little hard to comment on that.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!

What are you up to?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I see @Lily Isobel McCoire
I am gonna take a short nap!!
I am gonna take a short nap!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started