Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hi!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Love Astras response lol
How’s everyone doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am okay you?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ty haha

Tired I needs to go to sleeps, so gn all!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Goodnight Astra Sweet Dreams!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good night and have a good sleep to the writer of Astra. To Astra directly, I hope you have awful nightmares <3

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tsk tsk TINY

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thank you Monseiur 😊

Lol and the same goes to Delainie, OOC sentiments to her writer and IC sentiments to her character <3 if you want to refer to me OOC, I go by Jays. I keep forgetting to add that to my ency haha

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:D Nice to meet you Jays I go by Ella (OOC)

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:D

Alr I'm going to bed fr now, gn again :sweatingbullets:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today