Last person to post wins!
Yea good idea mention her!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Oh my goodness, I looked it up and that sounds so sweet and heartbreaking ahhh
Last edited by Astra Norrick on 21 Sep 2023, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
Last person to post wins!
I see!!
Bad bad Little Girl!
Bad bad Little Girl!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Omg that does sound sad!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
I see
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I see… that I’m winning!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Nein you are not
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |