29 Aug 2023, 16:03
Study Tutoring Club
Jumping in to let you know that I have locked the thread. Please make a new one to start and remember to follow the rules of the site regarding the 200 words word count.Zykeal Lane wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 14:30 @Delainie Silverwing - Also, in the IC thread you posted an OOC comment. That's not how that thread is supposed to work.
We should probably have a mod lock that thread and make a new one if we're to continue on.
Thank you
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
29 Aug 2023, 16:17
Study Tutoring Club
I'll make the starting post and outline who's with who in the post as soon as I have time
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
29 Aug 2023, 16:18
Study Tutoring Club
Ok thanks!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Aug 2023, 16:30
Study Tutoring Club
Hi everyone!
The pairs are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?
Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
The pairs are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?
Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
29 Aug 2023, 17:15
Study Tutoring Club
I think it’s good:)Estelle Nyx wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 16:30 Hi everyone!
The pairs are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?
Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Aug 2023, 17:44
Study Tutoring Club
Yeah, I'm comfortable. Top notch work Estelle
Sta: 7 | Eva: 2 | Str: 8 | Wis: 11 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 17
Prodigal Charms | Advanced Casting | Spell Spread
Prodigal Charms | Advanced Casting | Spell Spread
29 Aug 2023, 17:49
Study Tutoring Club
Thank you
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
29 Aug 2023, 18:06
Study Tutoring Club
I like it!Estelle Nyx wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 16:30 Hi everyone!
The pairs are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?
Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
29 Aug 2023, 21:23
Study Tutoring Club
29 Aug 2023, 21:24
Study Tutoring Club
Just a qs. when will the post be made??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”