A world of our own ooc

Kayla Realma wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 18:41 Welcome everyone!! ^^ <3
Heyya Dorie! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 18:45
Kayla Realma wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 18:41 Welcome everyone!! ^^ <3
Heyya Dorie! :D
Ello Fairy! :3
How are you? <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
hello!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Name: aries
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: rie
Why are you joining?: fwenddddsss

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
A world of our own ooc
Hey Bai!! <3
Welcome Aries! <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
I'm good!! What about you? :D<3

Heyya Bailey! :D

Welcome Aries <3

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Name: Linda
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Li
Why are you joining?: friendship

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
A world of our own ooc
I'm good <3

Welcome Linda!!

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 23 Aug 2023, 19:06 I'm good!! What about you? :D<3

Heyya Bailey! :D

Welcome Aries <3
hellooo!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Name: Mari Alves
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?:It could be Mari,But you can also find a good nickname!
Why are you joining?: looks like fun!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"