IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun

A club for us to roleplay our characters roleplaying. Sounds like fun, right? Come join us!

Cassie is setting up a roleplay club. They roleplay being staff and students of a Magic School called Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

They meet once a month in the Room of Requirements. They have their own rules and regulations.

They form their own world of magic. Join now and you might get to be a Head of House/prefect etc.
Announcement: This is only a roleplay of our characters. Does not apply anywhere outside our threads. If this is against the rules/ made official staff feel bad, please tell me immediately and this will be deleted ASAP.
Main Lore:
To Be Discussed
Name:
Availability:
Year:
Reason of joining
Memberlist:
Cassie Jiang|Head
Estelle Nyx
Aries Scythe
Esme Xiao
Delainie Silverwing|Co-Head
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 15 Aug 2023, 01:38, edited 2 times in total.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: Estelle Nyx
Availability: Can post usually once a day, occasionally a little longer
Year: Second
Reason of joining: it sounds so fun! I play DnD and am a Dungeon Master and this sounds a little similar


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: yknow
Availability: dailyyyyy
Year: second
Reason of joining i lpve all your vlubs

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
@Estelle Nyx @Aries Scythe welcome!
discuss in the club chat for our main lore! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: Esme Xiao
Availability: everyday, infrequently though
Year: First
Reason of joining: I think this is a cool concept and wanna be a part

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Esme Xiao wrote: 15 Aug 2023, 01:21 Name: Esme Xiao
Availability: everyday, infrequently though
Year: First
Reason of joining: I think this is a cool concept and wanna be a part
Hi Esme, Welcome to the site and welcome to our club <3
The OOC Chat is at the counter

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Availability: Everyday (on vacation for 9 days start this weekend tho)
Year: First
Reason of joining: I like to RP, and I think that Delainie would too, I think that this will be really fun. It’s a cool idea!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Aug 2023, 01:31 Name: Delainie Silverwing
Availability: Everyday (on vacation for 9 days start this weekend tho)
Year: First
Reason of joining: I like to RP, and I think that Delainie would too, I think that this will be really fun. It’s a cool idea!!
welcome! OOC Chat at the counter <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: Ara Villa
Availability: A bit slower than back them because of long school days but can reply within the day or 1-2 weeks
Year: Second
Reason of joining: sounds interesting

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

IC rp club Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fun
Name: Alyssea Brown
Availability: everyday for a few hours, infrequent due to exam season (CIE Oct/Nov exam series)
Year: Second Year
Reason of joining: I love new stories and just creative stuff, overall. I've also been making a magic school as a side project, so I enjoy world building.

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby