The Secret Room
The Secret Room is inspired by the room of requirement, but for people who cannot access that. For anyone who has watched it read the fifth Harry Potter, you should know what the Room of Requirement was used for. In this club, you can practice your spells in fake duelling, or practicing for owls! Just fill out the form below and I will add you to the member list!
Members:
Form:
Name:
House:
Year:
Something you would like to do in this club:
Members:
Reducio
Delainie Silverwing-Member|Creator
Form:
Name:
House:
Year:
Something you would like to do in this club:
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
The Secret Room
Name: Mari Alves
House: Slytherin
Year: second (2º)
Something you would like to do in this club:there be duels between the people of the club
House: Slytherin
Year: second (2º)
Something you would like to do in this club:there be duels between the people of the club
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
The Secret Room
Thank you so much for signing up! I will add you to the official member list. As for duels, they will happen once more people join:)Mari Alves wrote: 12 Aug 2023, 22:26 Name: Mari Alves
House: Slytherin
Year: second (2º)
Something you would like to do in this club:there be duels between the people of the club
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”