1v1 Dueling Club

Name: Aries Scythe
House/Year: gryff, second
Ency: in my sign
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? i cant

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.

Also updated everyone's year who have moved up! If I missed any, please feel free to mention it here or in our OOC Chat

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Estelle Nyx
House/Year: Second
Ency: viewtopic.php?p=736732#p736732
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? maybe if I knew how to mod a little better


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Whoa. Lots of new members to trounce, right Aries? :whistling:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club
ughhhhhhh..
i thought we agreed on not doing this

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
1v1 Dueling Club
I don’t really know what’s happening…?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club
you dont need to

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
1v1 Dueling Club
Just a friendly reminder not to chat here, there is a chatting thread for this club ^^

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
1v1 Dueling Club
Name:Mari Alves
House/Year: Slytherin/second
Ency:viewtopic.php?f=169&t=26518
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?Hmm, I don´t not, maybe!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"