24 Jun 2023, 07:59
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Axyen Dragonclaw
House/Year: Hufflepuff - Second year
Ency: Here you go!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?
Yup! You can actually invite me to mod a lot if you want, I don't mind at all!
Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
24 Jun 2023, 19:05
1v1 Dueling Club
Welcome to the club, Axyen! Damion will update you onto the list shortly!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
24 Jun 2023, 19:10
1v1 Dueling Club
Alright, thanks!Kim Sato wrote: 24 Jun 2023, 19:05 Welcome to the club, Axyen! Damion will update you onto the list shortly!![]()
Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
25 Jun 2023, 01:49
1v1 Dueling Club
25 Jun 2023, 05:37
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Zach Zaphiere
House/Year: Second Year
Ency: here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have superficial understanding but I'm ready to be a moderator. Actually, that's the reason I join the club, to learn about moderating a duel
House/Year: Second Year
Ency: here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have superficial understanding but I'm ready to be a moderator. Actually, that's the reason I join the club, to learn about moderating a duel
25 Jun 2023, 15:07
1v1 Dueling Club
Welcome to the club, Amadea and Zach! When Damion has a chance he will add you to the list!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
26 Jun 2023, 11:28
1v1 Dueling Club
post to say my year shall be updated to 2
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
11 Jul 2023, 09:01
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: fang yun-xin
House/Year: first
Ency: in signature
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? don't have discord sorry
| FANG YUN-XIN | first, gryffindor. STA 7 • EVA 9 • STR 0 • WIS 9 • ARC 1 • ACC 9 |
❝ | well you only need the light when its burning low |
❞ |
11 Jul 2023, 10:00
1v1 Dueling Club
9 Aug 2023, 06:19
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Delainie Silverwing
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28134
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don't think i can
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28134
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don't think i can
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 9 Aug 2023, 06:32, edited 1 time in total.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”