1v1 Dueling Club

Name: Axyen Dragonclaw
House/Year: Hufflepuff - Second year
Ency: Here you go!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?
Yup! You can actually invite me to mod a lot if you want, I don't mind at all!

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
1v1 Dueling Club
Welcome to the club, Axyen! Damion will update you onto the list shortly! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
1v1 Dueling Club
Kim Sato wrote: 24 Jun 2023, 19:05 Welcome to the club, Axyen! Damion will update you onto the list shortly! <3
Alright, thanks!

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Amadea Campbell
House/Year: 7th, Hufflepuff
Ency: Voila
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Yes -- I have previously been a duelling co-captain so I am aware of the rules for moderation :)

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Zach Zaphiere
House/Year: Second Year
Ency: here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have superficial understanding but I'm ready to be a moderator. Actually, that's the reason I join the club, to learn about moderating a duel :cute:
1v1 Dueling Club
Welcome to the club, Amadea and Zach! When Damion has a chance he will add you to the list!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
1v1 Dueling Club
post to say my year shall be updated to 2

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: fang yun-xin
House/Year: first
Ency: in signature
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? don't have discord sorry

FANG YUN-XIN | first, gryffindor.
STA 7 • EVA 9 • STR 0 • WIS 9 • ARC 1 • ACC 9
❝
well you only need the light when its burning low
❞
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: ara villa
House/Year: slytherin, second
Ency: x
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?: idk how to mod but if I did yes

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Delainie Silverwing
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28134
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don't think i can
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 9 Aug 2023, 06:32, edited 1 time in total.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”