Posting Bug

Description of the problem : Every time I post, it shows up (it doesn't prevent me from posting but causes this sort of annoying change of screen)

Screenshot :
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Error message :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /var/www/hogwarts/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 264

Device and browser used :
I'm using a Lenovo laptop

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. π•Šπ•  π••π•’π•£π•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
π•Šπ•  π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’Šπ’’π’–π’† 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

Posting Bug
I've gotten that error too, literally within the last 45 minutes.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Posting Bug
Me also. I think it's like February, where people accidentally multi-posted because they thought their post wasn't going through.

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

Posting Bug
I recieved the bug, it was fine for a while, and then it happened again last time I posted.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. π•Šπ•  π••π•’π•£π•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
π•Šπ•  π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’Šπ’’π’–π’† 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

Posting Bug
I get this too! But mostly if I post in the chat

"You know sometimes in life, things just ain't meant to be."

Posting Bug
I'm also not getting notifs in my remembrall for Let's Chat specifically, which is where I'm getting the posting bug.

"Serpentes saltare!" - a Latin translation of a fabulous phrase

Posting Bug
Same!

"You know sometimes in life, things just ain't meant to be."

Posting Bug
Zachary Winslow wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 18:55 If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.

It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Posting Bug
I get that bug in OOC Let's Chat.

"Wit beyond measure, is man's greatest treasure." -- Rowena Ravenclaw
Sta: 10 Eva: 5 Str: 1 Wis: 10 Arc: 9 Acc: 5

Posting Bug
Elizabeth Sunrise wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 10:39 I get that bug in OOC Let's Chat.
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 00:20
Zachary Winslow wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 18:55 If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.

It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time ;)

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. π•Šπ•  π••π•’π•£π•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
π•Šπ•  π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’Šπ’’π’–π’† 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2