Posting Bug
Description of the problem : Every time I post, it shows up (it doesn't prevent me from posting but causes this sort of annoying change of screen)
Screenshot :
Error message :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /var/www/hogwarts/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 264
Device and browser used :
I'm using a Lenovo laptop
Screenshot :
Reducio

Error message :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /var/www/hogwarts/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 264
Device and browser used :
I'm using a Lenovo laptop
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
Posting Bug
I've gotten that error too, literally within the last 45 minutes.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Posting Bug
Me also. I think it's like February, where people accidentally multi-posted because they thought their post wasn't going through.
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
Posting Bug
I recieved the bug, it was fine for a while, and then it happened again last time I posted.
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
Posting Bug
I get this too! But mostly if I post in the chat
"You know sometimes in life, things just ain't meant to be."
Posting Bug
Zachary Winslow wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 18:55 If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.
It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time![]()
Posting Bug
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 00:20Zachary Winslow wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 18:55 If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.
It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time![]()
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |