16 Apr 2023, 15:48
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Alora
Year: 1
House: Slytherin
Reason you want to join: Hufflepuff can't be the only particularly good finders xD
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
Year: 1
House: Slytherin
Reason you want to join: Hufflepuff can't be the only particularly good finders xD
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
STA 8 • EVA 8 • STR 4 • WIS 6 • ARC 6 • ACC 8
#219a82 | C A T 'S G R A C E + Muggle Condition
#219a82 | C A T 'S G R A C E + Muggle Condition
16 Apr 2023, 15:52
Scavenger Hunt Club
Welcome @Alora J. Graves!!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
16 Apr 2023, 16:16
Scavenger Hunt Club
16 Apr 2023, 16:27
Scavenger Hunt Club
Welcome to the club, @Nora De Carie! After 3 more members join, you can start your hunt!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
17 Apr 2023, 12:00
Scavenger Hunt Club
I am not wrong... the best house is Ravenclaw, I am Ravenclaw.. I didn't say I'm SlytherinDuvessa Ember wrote: 16 Apr 2023, 15:17 Your name is @Cassie Jiang, and welcome!![]()
I'm afraid that it says that you are a Ravenclaw, so maybe you made a small mistake in your form? It;s not Slytherin -shrugs-
But welcome, Cassie! I'll post the link to the first hunt shortly!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
18 Apr 2023, 02:54
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Becca Cross
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Sounds like fun! Becca likes brain teasers and wants to be more outgoing.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Sounds like fun! Becca likes brain teasers and wants to be more outgoing.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
'I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know.'
-Mark Twain
18 Apr 2023, 07:36
Scavenger Hunt Club
Welcome to the club, @Becca Cross! A hunt will be setup for you when we get two more members - but you can chat with us now.
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
25 May 2023, 16:56
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Estelle Nyx
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: I love brain teasers and this sounds really fun!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: I love brain teasers and this sounds really fun!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
25 May 2023, 17:09
Scavenger Hunt Club
Hi @Estelle Nyx - please feel free to join our chatter and welcome to the club! I'll organize a hunt soon for you!
Your last name is my middle name XD
Your last name is my middle name XD
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
27 May 2023, 02:04
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Megara Archeron
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Megara is looking to cause some mischief at Hogwarts, and scavenger hunt seems like a fun way to do it. Plus, she wants to explore the castle.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Megara is looking to cause some mischief at Hogwarts, and scavenger hunt seems like a fun way to do it. Plus, she wants to explore the castle.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
