1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Feel better Kimmo!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hey everyone! Dueling club still active?
I believe that Cash is quite busy to moderate the duel, so I would be quite happy to take another ^^ No offense meant, I know how busy life can get

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
๐‘ซ๐’–๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ. ๐•Š๐•  ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
๐•Š๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’† ๐‘บ.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 May 2023, 09:38 Hey everyone! Dueling club still active?
I believe that Cash is quite busy to moderate the duel, so I would be quite happy to take another ^^ No offense meant, I know how busy life can get
Yes the club is still active. I am on vacations right now. So replies are being erratic. Thank you for the offer, me or @Kim Sato will get back to you on your offer. We are trying to wrap up the first round of duels as of now.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hey there! I think we should be good for now but in the future maybe!
Going through some real life issues atm so that's why I'm a bit slow, just so you all know!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Our first round of Duels are coming to an end. We will announce the new pairs soon. keep your eyes open for it. :D <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
haha! It is exciting! :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Yay!

New duels!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Do we only duel people in the same year or something? And Damion, donโ€™t try to get me killed in duels please!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ideally, youโ€™ll end up paired to someone with similar stats and abilities to make the game as fair as possible.

Sometimes, Damion likes to be evil and pair you with someone whom you know is going to beat you but you keep hope anyway. /j

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi