1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Feel better Kimmo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Hey everyone! Dueling club still active?
I believe that Cash is quite busy to moderate the duel, so I would be quite happy to take another
No offense meant, I know how busy life can get
I believe that Cash is quite busy to moderate the duel, so I would be quite happy to take another
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 ๐ซ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฌ. ๐๐ ๐๐๐ฃ๐ Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ฅ ๐จ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐บ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Yes the club is still active. I am on vacations right now. So replies are being erratic. Thank you for the offer, me or @Kim Sato will get back to you on your offer. We are trying to wrap up the first round of duels as of now.Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 May 2023, 09:38 Hey everyone! Dueling club still active?
I believe that Cash is quite busy to moderate the duel, so I would be quite happy to take anotherNo offense meant, I know how busy life can get
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Hey there! I think we should be good for now but in the future maybe!
Going through some real life issues atm so that's why I'm a bit slow, just so you all know!
Going through some real life issues atm so that's why I'm a bit slow, just so you all know!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Our first round of Duels are coming to an end. We will announce the new pairs soon. keep your eyes open for it.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Wiiii~
I'm so excited
I'm so excited
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
haha! It is exciting!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Yay!
New duels!
New duels!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Do we only duel people in the same year or something? And Damion, donโt try to get me killed in duels please!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ