1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I can also try to mod to reduce some pressure, but I will probably make some mistakes...André Lebedev wrote: 3 Apr 2023, 03:46 Adding on to what Avery said, I wouldn't mind to try out modding. To take pressure of you guys! Can't Guarantee that I won't have any questions though lol
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
If you're talking about the official duels, stage 3 the final stage for dueling starts sometime this month. Dates are always up in the air though as it depends on when all of stage 2 duels are done.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
We have the winner of our first duel!
Kim Sato
Congratulations!!
Kim Sato
Congratulations!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Congratulations Kim!
sta 5 • eva 9 • str 0 wis 9 • arc 5 • acc 9 | -- | " I have no issue with being called an insensitive witch, so long as I remain an efficient one, " Kee's ency | -- | Statistical Relevance | ability | ability ability | ability | ability |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Congrats Kim!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
WHOA! Congrats KIMMOOOOOO!!!
*tacklesnugs Kim*
*tacklesnugs Kim*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Congrats Kim!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Did I miss something here? LOL Edit: I looked at Damion's previous posts and found the end of the duel and was like

For some reason I didn't get the ping lmao!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
congratulations!
Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence