IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups

Image posted by the member
Welcome to the Scavenger Hunt Club!
The aim of this is to enjoy your time, so have fun in investigating clues and much more! More info can be found below but feel free to owl me with questions. All of this will be taken in the Room of Requirement, and prizes (hint: Choc frogs) will be given out (OOC too). Happy Hunting!

-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆
More Information
Reducio
Okay, here we go. If anything is confusing, please don't be afraid to reach out!

In each hunt, the aim is to promote teamwork and sportmanship. As well as giving our brains a teaser ;) In each thread (you will be given a map, badly drawn by me and a nicer version of a photo looking similar like the room I have drawn) you will be able to investigate one object each round. Once a week passes, (assuming everyone particpates and does there role-play) I will post a mod post in the Room of Requirement (our location). To be fair, it is not a first come first serve thing, no. I will roll Tatsu to see if you were successfull in investigating an item, or not. There will be five clues altogether.

For the groups, you will also have five people in them. If members are only gaining slowly, the first 5 to sign up will have theirs first (but many will go at the same time). However, if there are loads of members, I will let Tatsu also decide your groups.

If anything is inaccurate, or you feel needs to be changed, please do owl me!

Sign-Up Form
Reducio

Code: Select all

Name: [i]Answer[/i]
Year: [i]Answer[/i]
House: [i]Answer[/i]
Reason you want to join: [i]Answer[/i]
Will you be able to post weekly? [i]Answer[/i]
-
⋆
-
⋆
-
⋆
-
⋆
Ongoing Hunts
Reducio
March 1 | Hunt 1 | Progress
Date | Hunt 2 | Progress

Members
Reducio
Founder: Katrina Walker
Leader: Duvessa Ember
Kim Aoki (Sato)
Rita Su
Joseph Dunn
Cassie Jiang
Mellani Miller
Alora J. Graves
Nora De Carie
Becca Cross
Estelle Nyx
OOC Chat Board can be found here
Last edited by Duvessa Ember on 25 May 2023, 17:10, edited 9 times in total.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
Year: 2nd
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: I was part of the other one and Kim loves these types of things!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
Note: Is this the H Scavenger Hunt Club or the Scavenger Hunt Club? I was part of both but both were kind of inactive. I think you're taking over one of the two right? Let me know which one so I can update the link to the new link! I'm assuming it's the Scavenger Hunt Club one.

EDIT: I think it's the Scavenger Hunt one, I will update in a second.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
@Kim Sato - Welcome to the club!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Rita Su
Year: 2nd Year
House: Hufflepuff
Reason you want to join: Finding clues sounds like an interesting thing
Will you be able to post weekly? probably...

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Joseph Dunn
Year: 1st Year
House: Da best house Slytherin
Reason you want to join: It sounds fun, and Joseph likes to explore things.
Will you be able to post weekly? I think so

Curiosity kills the cat but without curiosity you will never discover anything.
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Welcome @Rita Su and @Joseph Dunn!!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: I don't know
Year: 1
House: the best house
Reason you want to join: it sounds fun
Will you be able to post weekly? yes

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Your name is @Cassie Jiang, and welcome! ;)

I'm afraid that it says that you are a Ravenclaw, so maybe you made a small mistake in your form? It;s not Slytherin -shrugs-


But welcome, Cassie! I'll post the link to the first hunt shortly!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Mellani Miller
Year: 1
House: The real best house :snake:
Reason you want to join: I've always enjoyed scavenger hunts!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Yay!! @Mellani Miller - your first hunt will be announced today too, welcome!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2