10 Apr 2023, 19:19
-drama club-
name: Nora De Carie
year: First
house: Slytherin
why do you want to be in drama club?: Nora has always been a theatre kid, ever since she was young. It was one of the things she thought she would miss going into Hogwarts... But now that this clubs here, it's not so bad.
link to ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=26105
year: First
house: Slytherin
why do you want to be in drama club?: Nora has always been a theatre kid, ever since she was young. It was one of the things she thought she would miss going into Hogwarts... But now that this clubs here, it's not so bad.
link to ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=26105
10 Apr 2023, 19:22
-drama club-
Welcome Nora!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Apr 2023, 13:46
-drama club-
Welcome to the club, Nora
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
11 Apr 2023, 14:01
-drama club-
name: CJ
year:1
house: Eagle
why do you want to be in drama club?: I love performing OOC&IC
link to ency: in signature
year:1
house: Eagle
why do you want to be in drama club?: I love performing OOC&IC
link to ency: in signature
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
11 Apr 2023, 16:33
-drama club-
Welcome to the club, Cassie!
Faye asked if I would take over the club, so I'll be the new owner. Most of the information will remain the same, I'll just change the description slightly.
The drama club will consist of doing drama games, improv, and skits. Once a year we will put on a short skit with all the members and earlier in the year we'll hold auditions for the roles. Up until that point we will play drama games and do improv to improve our skills in preparation for the yearly skit.
I think it should be fun!
The drama club will consist of doing drama games, improv, and skits. Once a year we will put on a short skit with all the members and earlier in the year we'll hold auditions for the roles. Up until that point we will play drama games and do improv to improve our skills in preparation for the yearly skit.
I think it should be fun!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Apr 2023, 16:36
-drama club-
Ooh, sounds fun
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
12 Apr 2023, 00:02
-drama club-
I'll start a new thread for this club sometime within the next few days (maybe even today) and try and get something going soon for us. The first meeting will probably take place sometime after Easter/Spring break IC. Since Kim will be taking over near the end of the year IC, they'll probably meet and do some exercises/games/improv and discuss how things will be at the start of the new semester. Since we won't have a lot of time to devote on the main skit that includes the whole drama club this year IC, he'll probably discuss this as something to look forward to when the new year starts.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
12 Apr 2023, 00:24
-drama club-
Yeah, I`ll be great if you can take over the club, Kim!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
12 Apr 2023, 05:43
-drama club-
Alright everyone! The new and improved Drama Club is now up in a new thread!
Please go there and sign up so I know who is still around and wants to be part of the club. Once you sign up in that thread, I will add you to the members list and we can get started sometime soon! A quick note, at the bottom of the first post of the thread it says there is a current ongoing meeting, that is not true. I have not gotten the first meeting out yet, it's simply there as a placeholder for now. I will let you all know via either the main thread or the OOC thread, or both when the first meeting is up!
Thanks guys!
I look forward to working with you all!
Please go there and sign up so I know who is still around and wants to be part of the club. Once you sign up in that thread, I will add you to the members list and we can get started sometime soon! A quick note, at the bottom of the first post of the thread it says there is a current ongoing meeting, that is not true. I have not gotten the first meeting out yet, it's simply there as a placeholder for now. I will let you all know via either the main thread or the OOC thread, or both when the first meeting is up!
Thanks guys!
Reducio
This thread is now closed as all new stuff will be done in the new thread. Thank you all! @Clair Fernandez
@Damion White
@Simon Kincaid
@Marina Oriel
@Kayla Realma
@AngelFyre McCubbin
@Lucia Fox
@Jessicah Armstrong
@Rita Su
@Nora De Carie
@Cassie Jiang
@Bailey Glade *
* You are only pinged bc I'm waiting to hear back from you via owl first, so I added you here too.
@Damion White
@Simon Kincaid
@Marina Oriel
@Kayla Realma
@AngelFyre McCubbin
@Lucia Fox
@Jessicah Armstrong
@Rita Su
@Nora De Carie
@Cassie Jiang
@Bailey Glade *
* You are only pinged bc I'm waiting to hear back from you via owl first, so I added you here too.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |