1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

André Lebedev wrote: 3 Apr 2023, 03:46 Adding on to what Avery said, I wouldn't mind to try out modding. To take pressure of you guys! Can't Guarantee that I won't have any questions though lol
I can also try to mod to reduce some pressure, but I will probably make some mistakes...

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
If you're talking about the official duels, stage 3 the final stage for dueling starts sometime this month. Dates are always up in the air though as it depends on when all of stage 2 duels are done.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
We have the winner of our first duel!

Kim Sato

Congratulations!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Congratulations Kim!

sta 5 • eva 9 • str 0
wis 9 • arc 5 • acc 9
--
" I have no issue with being called an insensitive witch, so long as I remain an efficient one, "
Kee's ency
--Statistical Relevance | ability | ability
ability | ability | ability

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Congrats Kim! <3

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Go, dad!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
WHOA! Congrats KIMMOOOOOO!!!

*tacklesnugs Kim* <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Congrats Kim!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
:eyes: Did I miss something here? LOL <3 Thank you guys! ^^

Edit: I looked at Damion's previous posts and found the end of the duel and was like :eyes:
For some reason I didn't get the ping lmao!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
🎉 congratulations!

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence