1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Pfft I usually only do homework if I need spells

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Same ahahaha. I needed 2 main spells from Y2 and I hadn't done any homework for ages...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Well that was embarrassing, sent the message in the wrong club thread 💀

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Maybe some day I’ll do a bunch of homework

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I know I need to do some homework for some awesome 2nd year spells, but before I was too lazy, now I am too busy :joy:

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
:eyes: Lol, I haven't ever done that before but I came close to doing it, I tend to preview post my posts ALL the time - something I can't help but do because I'm a perfectionist lol - to make sure it looks 100% good. So if I post in the wrong thread I usually see it before I actually click the 'submit' button ahaha. But yes, I've been about to post in a wrong thread before lots of times ahahaa.

EDIT: I take it back. I could have sworn that I was posting in the 1v1 dueling chat thread. But I was posting in the club thread...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Lol <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hahaha :lol:

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
:eyes:

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY