1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Hello!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hii!!! I's so excited for this :)

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I’m still trying to learn more spells , bear with me

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Duvessa Ember wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 15:41 Hii!!! I's so excited for this :)
Welcome to the club.
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 15:53 I’m still trying to learn more spells , bear with me
Image posted by the member

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
WHOA!!! Lots of people to blast into oblivion duel with now!

Let's see, who would like to burn first, @Ava Winchect?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
:eyes:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I wonder who would I be paired with, this is gonna be exciting :sweatingbullets:

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I bet whoever I’m paired with is going to destroy me 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:15 WHOA!!! Lots of people to blast into oblivion duel with now!

Let's see, who would like to burn first, @Ava Winchect?
Looks like Colin is planning something hehehe

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Oh I wonder why 🙄

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi