T.R.A.I.L.S.
========== ==========
======================================
T.R.A.I.L.S.
The Running Association for
Idyllic Long-distance Sprinting
================================================ ==========
Hear ye limp-legged & ye who art fit as a fiddle!
Have you been having troubles keeping your New Years' Resolutions? Do you enjoy running in your spare time, but do you wish you could do it with others? Do you love the Scotch moors and lochs as much as I do, and is staring at medieval castle walls inside your common room getting to your head? Would you like to meet new people, regardless of their House, year or interests? Or do you simply have too much time on your hands?
If so, T.R.A.I.L.S. might be just what you need!
The Running Association for Idyllic Long-distance Scuttling combines the stunning sights of hiking with the physical activity of cross-country running. Spend your early mornings getting fit with friends, and see more of Scotland's picturesque highlands.
We're a small collective with a single shared passion, that being trail running.
ApplicationsReducioName:
House:
Year:
Average Pace in mph:
Miles Ran per Week
Additional Info: Member listReducio@Laurence R. W. Buchanan (President)
@Rita Su
@Linda Ramirez
@Cassie Jiang
Last edited by Laurence R. W. Buchanan on 24 Feb 2023, 13:26, edited 3 times in total.
CLARIOR HINC HONOS
T.R.A.I.L.S.
Name: Rita Su
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Average Pace in mph: Actually pretty slow, like 8-9min/kilo, so 6-7.5kilo/h
Miles Ran per Week: I would say 20K per week?
Additional Info: Could we just start slow? I know I am not an experienced runner! Btw, I suggest we have a OOC board to share our OOC running experience as well!
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Average Pace in mph: Actually pretty slow, like 8-9min/kilo, so 6-7.5kilo/h
Miles Ran per Week: I would say 20K per week?
Additional Info: Could we just start slow? I know I am not an experienced runner! Btw, I suggest we have a OOC board to share our OOC running experience as well!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
T.R.A.I.L.S.
Name: Linda Ramirez
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1st
Average Pace in mph: 9 kilo/h
Miles Ran per Week: 25k
Additional Info: I guess it will be nice to run together
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1st
Average Pace in mph: 9 kilo/h
Miles Ran per Week: 25k
Additional Info: I guess it will be nice to run together
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
T.R.A.I.L.S.
CLARIOR HINC HONOS
T.R.A.I.L.S.
Name: Cassie Jiang
House: Eagles
Year:1
Average Pace in mph:8?
Miles Ran per Week 6000metres
Additional Info: I love running!
House: Eagles
Year:1
Average Pace in mph:8?
Miles Ran per Week 6000metres
Additional Info: I love running!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
T.R.A.I.L.S.
Accepted! Great to have you on!
CLARIOR HINC HONOS


