✓ Voting Fixed

Description of the problem :
I believe some if not most/all site members did not get to voting notification. I have voting turned on and other members as well.

Screenshot :
no remembrall notification to vote

Error message :
none

Device and browser used :
Mobile and chrome, but I believe this is happening for everyone.
Last edited by Cynthia Beaufort on 12 Feb 2023, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

✓ Voting Fixed
me too

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

✓ Voting Fixed
Firefox und Mobile Browser too.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Voting Fixed
Same here

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

✓ Voting Fixed
It has most likely had to do something with the problems on the site from yesterday. Hopefully we will get the notifications again tomorrow.

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9

✓ Voting Fixed
Yeah, I think you are probably right, Sam! The parse error and the issue with voting not showing up is probably related, I just hope it will get better tomorrow...

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

✓ Voting Fixed
It is not better today. I use duck duck go or the Samsung browser on my Samsung tablet, and no voting notification today. I include a screenshot on the off chance it may help.

screenshot

✓ Voting Fixed
I think no one received a voting notification today due to the recent tech issue that occurred. Surely the problem will be fixed soon

Ashley.D

✓ Voting Fixed
I got the voting notification. But I think it should go without saying that we should probably oblige by Zach's rule- or suggestion- not to spam a thread saying you have the same issue because he gets notified for it every time.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

✓ Voting Fixed
The last remembrall notice I got for voting was on February 9th, 2023. I did not get it for February 10th or February 11th (today). Maybe it's a coding issue because of the parse error that is still present?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY