26 Jan 2023, 18:17
The Tea & Service Club
I voted for Outdoor Club Area because doing social services things and drinking tea would be perfect there! I mean it would be great anywhere but that's why I voted for that particular one.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
26 Jan 2023, 18:18
The Tea & Service Club
Can our meeting be on the campgrounds on one of the cozy cabins? Because is winter so outside doesn’t sound like a good option!
❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
26 Jan 2023, 18:37
The Tea & Service Club
My soul is comforted that I helped name the club. It makes me feel... useful.
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
26 Jan 2023, 18:41
The Tea & Service Club
I'm good for anywhere!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
26 Jan 2023, 18:49
The Tea & Service Club
Name: Keith Moore
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2023, 19:32
The Tea & Service Club
I like that idea!!Irina Sousa wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 18:18 Can our meeting be on the campgrounds on one of the cozy cabins? Because is winter so outside doesn’t sound like a good option!
Once we wrap up the other meetings I will get our first one posted!
Welcome Keith!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
26 Jan 2023, 19:43
The Tea & Service Club
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Feb 2023, 17:38
The Tea & Service Club
Name: Rita Su
Year: 2nd
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
House: Hufflepuff
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
8 Feb 2023, 18:04
The Tea & Service Club
Welcome Rita!
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
8 Feb 2023, 18:38
The Tea & Service Club
Welcome Rita!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |