✓ Ip ban?

Description of problem: On many devices it says that my IP has been banned? Due to a deletion request, although I have not requested any.

Screenshot: Image posted by the member
Screenshot from school Chromebook

Devices used:
School Chromebook, I phone, and Amazon fire.

Note: It was acting fine when I was home, when I got to school was when I got the message.

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

✓ Ip ban?
Possibly another instance of this bug

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Ip ban?
Probably. I did find out that it only happens when I’m connected to my schools Wi-Fi. Lol

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

✓ Ip ban?
In that case, and if it's happening every time, it's probably that somebody at your school requested a soft deletion rather than a bug.

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Ip ban?
I should know this, but I'm going to have to look through all my owls later- off the top of your head do you know if you took over any of David's clubs on your current or former account? Or if David took over any of yours?

Before the new process of switching club leaders was introduced, I would just edit the first club post to the new leader so they had the permissions to make necessary changes to the club. The reason why we stopped doing this was because if a former poster/club leader had their IP banned, it would also ban associated IP's (so anyone who had the post changed to their account).

Chances are this is what's happening.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

✓ Ip ban?
Back at home and things are working well now.

David did take over one of mine when I switched from Quinn to André, that one being the prank club.

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

✓ Ip ban?
Noted! This has been forwarded, hopefully we'll be able to get this resolved for you.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

✓ Ip ban?
I have unbanned the IP associated with the Prank Club opening post.

The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts

✓ Ip ban?
Thank you!

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]