The Tea & Service Club sign ups

<3
I voted for Outdoor Club Area because doing social services things and drinking tea would be perfect there! I mean it would be great anywhere but that's why I voted for that particular one.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Can our meeting be on the campgrounds on one of the cozy cabins? Because is winter so outside doesn’t sound like a good option!

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
My soul is comforted that I helped name the club. It makes me feel... useful.

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
I'm good for anywhere! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Keith Moore
House: Gryffindor
Year: First


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Irina Sousa wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 18:18 Can our meeting be on the campgrounds on one of the cozy cabins? Because is winter so outside doesn’t sound like a good option!
I like that idea!!
Once we wrap up the other meetings I will get our first one posted!

Welcome Keith!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
<3 sounds like a plan!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Rita Su
Year: 2nd
House: Hufflepuff

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Welcome Rita! <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Welcome Rita! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY