Mythology Discussion Club
Hii! I’m so sorry that this is delayed, I was on vacation. I will add you now. I will restart the discussion thread.
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Gwennifer Cadwaller
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Gwennifer Cadwaller
House:Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I have read a lot of stories and books, I also did a lot of research into it and liked the Greek mythologies best.
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Poseidon
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek, but Roman and Egyptian is good too.
Favourite myth (a specific story): Theseus( bc it was kinda messed up)
(Optional) Why you want to join: I just love the idea of disscussing abt mythologies bc nowadays it is very hard to come across a fan of mythologies by apparently some people kinda decided that mythologies were too “childish”.
I hope there’s still a spot for me to join!
House:Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I have read a lot of stories and books, I also did a lot of research into it and liked the Greek mythologies best.
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Poseidon
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek, but Roman and Egyptian is good too.
Favourite myth (a specific story): Theseus( bc it was kinda messed up)
(Optional) Why you want to join: I just love the idea of disscussing abt mythologies bc nowadays it is very hard to come across a fan of mythologies by apparently some people kinda decided that mythologies were too “childish”.
I hope there’s still a spot for me to join!
Mythology Discussion Club
Welcome!
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Gwennifer Cadwaller
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Mythology Discussion Club
Welcome! BTW this was mostly based on when we started to sprout mythology facts in the facts thread. But, yes, Hestia is a interesting goddess. I love how she lended her seat to Dionysus.Lucia Fox wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:22Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Mythology Discussion Club
Sign up form:
Name: Aurora "Ro" Griffith
House: Huffle Badger
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I mean, I'm very knowledgeable in the subject, I get the Jeopardy questions on it right every time...
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Let's be honest, everyone had their flaws, but it's a close race between Artemis, Hestia and Hyperion...
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): The story of the son of Helios and how he died by driving his father Helios's chariot
(Optional) Why you want to join: I love mythology and I love making my own too haha
(Optional) Additional info: Nothing else...
Name: Aurora "Ro" Griffith
House: Huffle Badger
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I mean, I'm very knowledgeable in the subject, I get the Jeopardy questions on it right every time...
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Let's be honest, everyone had their flaws, but it's a close race between Artemis, Hestia and Hyperion...
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): The story of the son of Helios and how he died by driving his father Helios's chariot
(Optional) Why you want to join: I love mythology and I love making my own too haha
(Optional) Additional info: Nothing else...
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
Mythology Discussion Club
Thank you Ro and welcome!
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Gwennifer Cadwaller